To keep our tables neat and our chairs on four legs and pushed in.
• We promise to come into school determined to learn. To line up sensibly with smart hands and to be in the line by twenty to nine.
• We promise to always respect people in school, and be kind to each other and we will look after each other.
• We promise to put our hand up if we need an adult. We will always try our best at learning and listening.
• We promise to always try our best in every lesson no matter what.
• We will always use our manners ever school day and have fun!
For the start of our poetry writing, we entered the Cave of Curiosity. Our classroom was transformed with pictures, lights and music and we created some great descriptive sentences.Cave of Curiosity
Roald Dahl class enjoyed learning different yoga positions to the Harry Potter story.Yoga
These are our talk for writing actions when we looked at information texts. Can you remember what each action stands for?Talk for Writing